With SambaLá’s new website and the group now establishing itself in southern Florida, we are currently looking for volunteer writers for doing stories for the SambaLá and southern Florida community.
We are accepting both English, Portuguese, and bilingual speakers to write and translate articles to appear on our website and on our Facebook page. Our Facebook page audience is approaching 1500.
Stories will include:
- SambaLá member profiles
- Reporting on SambaLá events
- Stories that would interest SambaLá and southern Florida members such as upcoming shows, concerts, or performances
- Interviews with local personalities
Skills we are looking for (you don’t need them all):
- Speak and write English or Portuguese
- Translate to English
- Translate to Portuguese
- Can use a computer and internet
- Have a cell phone to record video interviews
- Interest in learning about people and events involving SambaLá Samba School
If you are interested or know someone who may be, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-991-5744